geek (geeks) informal
- (somewhat dated) A carnival performer specializing in bizarre and unappetizing behavior.
- I once saw a geek bite the head off a live chicken.
- (colloquial) An unfashionable or socially undesirable person.
- Why do you hang around with them? They"re just geeks.
- (colloquial) A person intensely interested in a particular field or hobby, generally at the expense of broader social interaction. Often used with an attributive noun.
- I was a complete computer geek in high school, but I get out a lot more now.
- Most famous actors are really just theater geeks at heart.
- (colloquial) An expert in a technical field, particularly to do with computers.
- My laptop"s locked up again. I need a geek.
- Do you think you need a hardware geek or a software geek?
- (Australian colloquial) A look.
- Have a geek at this
4 letters in word "geek": E E G K.
No anagrams for geek found in this word list.
Words found within geek: